Wednesday, February 08, 2012

Life in Seattle

Sometimes when I wake up in the morning, I want to sing out because I am so happy. I am close to everything.

On Monday I went to 24 Hour Fitness to use the elliptical for 60 minutes, then I used my exercise bike for 60 minutes, and I walked back and forth to work for 50 minutes. Pretty good. Yesterday I used the elliptical for 60 minutes, did 30 minutes on the exercise bike, and walked back and forth to work. I am trying to establish this as a routine to build endurance. I must add weight training, walking around Green Lake, and hydrofit in the pool. I want to start roller skating again. I'm looking at these great quad roller skates online that are around $350. First, I need to see if I can still stand up and go to a roller skating rink. I haven't skated in years. Guess I will have to pad up.

I have a telemarketing job with the Seattle Times. It's part-time. I really like it. Every call is a challenge. It is like all the cold calls I have made as a volunteer for political candidates for years, only with these cold calls, I get paid. Pretty good.

No comments: