Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Family

Here's a photo of the last time our family got together on the weekend of August 24 and 25. Let me introduce you--starting at the left is Chris--my son-in-law, Gretchen--my daughter holding LizzyBeth, my granddaughter. Then comes Benjamin, my son from Seattle and his wife, my daughter-in-law--Amanda who is holding Jack--my grandson. Then comes me and my husband--Leslie on the far right. In the background is Chris and Gretchen's new Jeep that is pulling their travel trailer that was in our driveway for the night. It sure is fun getting together and I look forward to the next time. Les is 200% better now.
Chris just lost over 80 pounds with LA Weight Loss. Gretchen dropped down to a size 6 and 8 by following the program too. I'm proud of both of them. It's not easy to lose weight. They look healthy and have added years to their life. Now they eat differently and look for opportunities to enjoy the outdoors together as a family.
It sure was fun seeing Ben and Amanda too from Seattle. Of course, I always love playing Canasta and winning but I didn't this time. A big loss to Ben. I'll have to wait for the next time.

No comments: