Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Road Trip

I'm excited to travel this week. My youngest son, Daniel is flying me down to San Jose today out of PDX on Southwest to start the trip of a lifetime. I feel privileged to have been asked to spend the time with him driving to Ohio. I always say that spending time with my family is the most precious gift.

There isn't anyone better than Daniel. He starts a new job in Columbus, Ohio on Wednesday morning at Battelle and will be working on his MBA at Ohio State University starting this fall. He has worked for 6 years with Battelle in Mountainview, California and Corvallis, Oregon. Daniel deserves the very best in life and I'm so proud of him. He's the BEST person I know.

I fly back to PDX on Southwest next Wednesday. It's going to be a great adventure.

No comments: