Monday, November 26, 2007

Jack's Birthday



This is Jack's birthday party. Gretchen is my daughter and is in the light blue top and Jack is my grandson. I made the blue superhero shirt he is wearing. It was a great birthday party with all the bells and whistles. All kids should be lucky enough to have parents who give their kids such a nice birthday party.
Jack is such a cutie and I love him so much. He always makes me happy. He's my sunshine. I love seeing him and spending time with him. He's fun and thoughtful, wants to help, and full of energy. He's a good little boy and is so precious to me.
You are a smart little boy, Jack. Read stacks of books and learn everything you can to get ready to be Jack who can handle anything in the world and solve any problems. You are my sunshine.

No comments: