Sunday, November 25, 2007

Penske


On the trip of a lifetime this summer, my son, Daniel drove across country from California to Ohio on I80 in a Penske moving truck. Everytime we saw a Penske truck coming our way on the freeway, we raised our arms in unison and said, PENSKE!


I'm impressed with Penske. We had zero problems and Penske made the move easier. The spacious air-conditioned cab made it easier going through hot temperatures with plenty of large cup holders for big soda pop drinks with ice. The cab had plenty of space to put some luggage or bags of books or items to keep me occupied during the trip.


Here's a photo that I took at a rest stop at the Utah salt flats. I met the nicest family at this rest stop.

Thank you, Daniel. I'll never forget the fun, the laughs in the Penske truck along I-80.

No comments: