Sunday, January 10, 2010

2010

My main goal in 2010 is to lose weight, get healthy, and eat healthy. Without my health, I can't accomplish other goals.

My other goals are to read a book or two a week, write every day, work in my garden, quilt, and work on other knitting or sewing projects.

I subscribe to The Writer, Writers Digest Magazine, and Poets and Writers. I have what I need for encouragement, direction, and great advice. I have lots of great books to read. I have the time to write.

I want to expand my raised beds in my garden. Now I have seven raised beds that are four feet by eight feet made out of 2 inch lumber. They are 18 inches high. I want to plant more varieities of fruits, vegetables, grapes, berries, etc. I want to add flowers all over to make it beautiful all year during the growing season.

I volunteer to edit the Alsea Valley Voice. That's a large segment of my time during one week a month. That's my service to the community.

I need to watch out for my husband and concentrate on what I need to do here at home.

No comments: