Monday, March 22, 2010

Jodee and Daniel

On Saturday we spent the day in the beautiful home of John and Barbara Spera in Canton, Ohio to celebrate the engagement of Jodee and Daniel who will be married in October. Over 30 family members and friends gathered to celebrate the engagement. I was so happy to meet everyone. Barbara, a teacher for 37 years could easily write a best selling book on entertaining and include all the delicious recipes she served. John is easy-going and has plenty of jokes and light-humored stories to make everyone feel welcome. Their large two-story home is something out of the pages of Home and Garden.

I instantly loved everyone and on the ride back to Columbus, I told Daniel that I want to be adopted by their family and live on the next street.

I'm happy for Daniel that he has found the woman that he loves. Jodee is intelligent, highly organized, considerate, kind, and nice. I'm happy to celebrate their love on this happy occasion.

No comments: