Monday, March 08, 2010

Reading People

Sometimes I know things about people, as if I can see right into their heart. Other times, I can't. I guess it is because I pay attention, look for clues about people, and watch. People are fooled all the time though. Just watch the news. Look at famous people, like Tiger Woods. He was great at fooling everyone. People who are in the news or famous need to realize they need to live a scandal free life. They need to decide to be good at all times. Everyone, if they want to avoid heartache, need to decide to be good at all times.

You can't be too careful now days. Women, especially need to be careful. Young people are often told that it's best to stay in groups and stay in public places. I think this is good advice for everyone. You can't blindly trust, especially these days. Unfortunately people who are dating now, it is almost a good idea to have the individual of interest to be checked out with a police background check, a medical exam, and other ways of digging up information about their family and friends. Sad but true.

I'm glad I'm married. No matter how imperfect my husband seems at times, he's a jewel compared to some you read about in the news. Next month, I will have been married for 38 years. That's a long time to know someone. It's comforting that we share the same memories. It's fun to play canasta every day. It's great that I can ask him a question and he knows the answer.

No comments: