Friday, October 02, 2009

Catherines

I love shopping at Catherines. When I used to live in Salem, I always shopped at Catherines on Lancaster in East Salem. I love the twice yearly clearance sales. One is going on right now and it's worth going to Catherines to look around.

I drove to Salem yesterday to shop at Catherines because they are having their 70% off clearance sale plus I had an additional 30% off coupon on top of that. I found a beautiful dress with a jacket that is fully lined and originally $95. It had been marked down to $45.98. I got 70% off that so that took off another $32.19. The other 30% off took off another $4.14 bringing the grand total to $9.65. Such a deal! It was worth the trip.

I love Catherines. The clothes are high quality and beautiful fashion. I only buy at clearance time because I don't have the money to shop like other women with more money. I'd rather buy quality and nice clothes that last and last on clearance. Most of the clothes that I have were purchased at Catherines years ago. They last and look great years after.

No comments: