Monday, May 28, 2012

May 27th

This photo was taken on May 27th, 2012. In the back from left to right are Benjamin Haber, my son, holding my granddaughter Ella. I'm in the middle, and on the right is my daughter, Gretchen Bennett. Seated on the couch is Amanda, Ben's wife holding my granddaughter Anna. In the middle is Elizabeth, my granddaughter and Gretchen's daughter. Next to Elizabeth is Jack, my grandson. On the end is Christopher, Gretchen's husband. In the morning, Gretchen and I went over to Starbucks on Northgate Way and then went to the Zumba class at 24 Hour Fitness in Northgate. Gretchen is my oldest. She's the Executive Director of Liberty House in Salem, Oregon. We spent the afternoon at the Woodland Park Zoo. I really enjoyed the raptor presentation. Ben did Ski to Sea yesterday. Ben works at Dendreon in downtown Seattle, which is in the Seattle Art Museum building.

No comments: