Sunday, May 20, 2012

Seattle

I love Seattle. Everything is here. I feel so blessed to live here. I'm now a member of the Woodland Park Zoo, the Seattle Art Museum, and the Seattle Science Center so I can go on the bus and visit whenever I want. I also want to become a member of the Aquarium. What else is in Seattle that I love?...the symphony, Broadway plays, and much more. I love going to the gym at 24 Hour Fitness. I found deep water running and hydrofit at the Helen Madison pool. Last week I played mah jongg, which was super fun. I got mah jongg twice. Seattle is an international city where people from all over the world come to live and work. Everyone gets along and lives side by side. I looked up the demographics of Northgate before I moved here--1/3 new immigrants from other countries, 1/3 young urban professionals, and 1/3 humble class.

No comments: