Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Arthur Murray School of Dance

My life has completely changed from last week to this week because of Arthur Murray School of Dance. I'm living my dream. I can't get over how much fun my first dance lesson was tonight. Let me take you back to two days ago when I discovered Arthur Murray School of Dance across from Office Depot on Aurora, not too far from where I live in Northgate in Seattle. When I saw it, I thought it would be so much fun to take lessons so I drove across the street to investigate. I signed up for two private lessons for $59. I had a lesson with Zach who is a great teacher and nice. We did the tango, the waltz, and something else like the waltz. I've been wanting to take ballroom dancing my whole life and now I finally get to do it. My husband didn't ever want to dance so I have only danced in my heart. I also love watching So You Think You Can Dance and once in awhile Dancing With the Stars. I can't get over how much fun I had this evening. It's fun to dress up, meet new people, dance to music, and just have a great time. The group lesson was learning how to do the Bachata. I have never heard of that before but Zach did a great job of teaching and getting everyone to learn it, even me. I sure hope I get to continue taking lessons. I had such a wonderful time. It was pure fun.

No comments: