Thursday, June 21, 2012

Body Pump

I took a weights class at 24 Hour Fitness this morning in Northgate Seattle. The class is called Body Pump. It's a 60 minute weights class using a barbell as you do squats, lunges and lifts. There are supposed to be 800 repetitions in each class so you are really getting a workout. This morning at 9:30 a.m. Wanda was the instructor. She's great. She's high energy and her enthusiasm is infectious. She's nice to everyone. She's a great instructor, great at cueing, and great at making it fun. Now I love ACDC because of her. The music is blaring and she wears a microphone to tell you what to do. It is so much fun to just get lost in the repetitive motion and music. This class is good for me. It will help me to sculpt and tone my body as I lose weight. It's perfect and Wanda is my favorite instructor for Body Pump. The room is packed with strong women who are fit and take care of themselves.

No comments: