Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Zumba

I just got back from zumba at 24 Hour Fitness in Northgate in Seattle. I had so much fun and did the entire 60 minutes. Marco is the instructor on Wednesdays now. He's the BEST instructor that I have ever had because he is a great dancer, great at cueing, great as an instructor, and great with people. I want to lose weight with zumba. Not all zumba instructors are created equal. Marco is amazing because he makes it pure fun and he is easy to follow. With zumba you get lose in the movement and the music. I'm not great at it but I do the best I can and I have a great time. It would be perfect if Marco would teach at 24 Hour Super Sport Fitness Club at Northgate every day or he needs to start selling DVD's but a class is better. All I want to do is zumba if there is a great teacher like Marco..........Zumba is pure fun!

No comments: