Monday, July 15, 2013

Condos

I'm looking for a condo right now so that my mortgage payment will be under $800 including HOA. I'm in the market for a condo under 90K. I'm looking at those between 60K and 90K. I am trying to strengthen my financial position long term. I'm looking for a 1 bedroom, 1 bath with a great kitchen and big walk in closet. I want hardwood floors. I need to be next to public transportation. I need to be in a safe area. I want to stay in North Seattle or close to Seattle. I'd love to live in Ballard, Green Lake, Northgate, UDistrict, Queen Anne, Maple Leaf, Wallingford, and other neighborhoods in this area. I'm also looking at Shoreline, Edmonds, Lynnwood, Kenmore, Lake Forest Park, Bothell, and areas to North Seattle.

I'm confident I will find something because there are great choices in my price range. My rental lease is up in November.

No comments: