Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Zumba

I haven't been going to Zumba at 24 Hour Fitness because my life is all about working full time on the graveyard shift to get Joann Fabrics ready for the grand reopening. I'm enjoying work but I also miss Zumba.

I feel like I have lost the momentum I had gained when I took the two instructor classes for Zumba. I haven't been able to go to Zumba. Hard to go to Zumba at 9:30 in the morning after you get off at 5 a.m. and can't go to Zumba at 7:30 when you work at 9 p.m. The answer is DVD's. Not as much fun though as being part of the group dancing.

I want to take the Zumba Gold training, which is a slower Zumba that is lower intensity. I missed out on taking Zumba Pro which is to learn cueing.

Zumba keeps me fit and healthy. I want to be fit and healthy in the years ahead so I choose the fun of Zumba.

No comments: