Tuesday, August 29, 2006

So You Think You Can Dance

Can you believe it? I still haven't watched the final show. I watched the first 15 minutes and then I speeded over to the end to see who won.

It's great that Benji won. He's a great dancer with heart and he will represent the show well. Heidi and Benji are great dancers who work hard and who live dance. All the dancers in the top 10 are deserving to win and I hope that all go on to major jobs that showcase their talent on stage.

I have been busy and haven't had time to watch a lot of television. That's one reason why I haven't finished the show. The biggest reason is because I just don't want it to end. I want to savor it, minute by minute. I love this show. It's my favorite show.

I wish I had dance in my life. I had a chance to dance at Ben's wedding but it's obvious that I don't get to dance. I dance only in my heart.

No comments: