Monday, December 15, 2008

Starter Wife

Starter Wife is one of my favorite shows on television. The stars of Starter Wife are Debra Messing, Judy Davis and David Alan Basche. I love Debra Messing. I loved her in Will & Grace and now I love watching her in Starter Wife on the USA Network.

At the last part of the season finale episode, Debra Messing in character of Molly Kegan said these words....
"It's time...
time to be queen of Molly Kegan's destiny and I'm ready.
Ready to celebrate and cherish the moments,
to go after what I want without any guarantees,
to leave behind the things that are wrong for me.
Ready to forgive.
Ready to face all of life's unexpected twists,
to pursue happy endings which may never come
and to let go when it's too painful to hold on.
Ready to turn the page."

No comments: