Sunday, December 21, 2008

Teach Your Baby To Read

I just watched an infomercial about the reading program for babies called Your Baby Can Read. http://www.yourbabycanread.tv/
You can call 1-800-295-2899

I know that this works because I used the ideas for these materials with my own children. In college at Oregon College of Education, now Western Oregon University, I learned in one of my education classes about the Institute for the Achievement of Human Potential. This institute studies the full range of human potential. It gives workshops and sells materials to parents. The Your Baby Can Read program comes from this research.

You have a small window of opportunity to teach your baby as a parent and given them a strong foundation for learning and success in school. When small children see that learning is fun, they amaze you with what they can learn. Nothing is impossible to learn in the first five years, if the material is explained clearly and without pressure. A few minutes a day produces amazing success.

No comments: