Sunday, April 26, 2009

Countrywide

We just refinanced our house with a lower interest rate of 5.2% with Countrywide. We signed the papers a few days ago so it's a big load off my mind. Things will be easier.

I love our house in Alsea and our property. It's a tiny house and we aren't close to mega shopping but it is where we can afford to live. It's beautiful here and I love it. I love the wild birds that visit. I love the fresh air. I love the weather that is mild year around. I love it that I can have a garden. My husband would never move from here. He's happy and loves to cut brush. It's a great place to write and to read stacks of books. Out my front room window as I write, I see cows grazing and birds in the wetland across the road. Everything will be a little easier now.

Thanks, Countrywide for helping us out.

No comments: