Sunday, January 19, 2014

Training Made Fun

I'm taking a two day training to become a Personal Trainer at the Ballinger 24 Hour Fitness. The NESTA's [National Exercise & Sports Trainers Association] Personal Fitness Trainer Certification Workshop is worth the money and important to take for anyone who values health and fitness or needs to upgrade their current knowledge. It's not easy but you certainly learn in an intensive two day workshop that goes from 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. with a test at the end of the last day.

Mark Baines, President is coming back to the North Seattle area in May so you can sign up. It's worth doing. Even if you are a Personal Fitness Trainer now, he will challenge you.

Training Made Fun
www.trainingmadefun.net
888-229-2368

I'm also taking group fitness training with AFAA [Aerobics & Fitness Association of America] and another personal trainer course through ACE [American Council on Exercise]. I figured that the more I learn the better to help myself and so that I can help others. It's important to continually learn and upgrade your knowledge.

What do I want to take next? I need to take a course in nutrition and I'm also thinking about a course in Senior Yoga.

It is important to me to continually learn and grow. Health and fitness must be my main priority in life so that I will be healthy and fit as I go forward in life. My second priority is writing so I have lots of writing workshops I want to take. I can't do everything but I love to learn.

No comments: