Thursday, March 27, 2008

Extra

I pulled out a video tape from years ago when I was an extra in the movie, A Summer to Remember with Tess Harper, Louise Fletcher, and James Farentino. I was standing right next to James Farentino in a multi-colored bright striped Koret shirt and red skirt. We were standing in front of a stage with belly dancers and a juggler at Fargo's Famous Circus. This movie was made in the mid-80's. I forget what year but it was fun to be standing next to James Farentino.

Our whole family came to be part of the movie at the Polk County Fairgrounds but I was the only one who got to be part of it. We got a T-shirt and boxed lunch for the effort. I was fluffy at that time too. I've had a weight problem since 1978 when my husband got sick. So there I am standing next to James Farentino, fluffy cheeks and all.

We were also in a Brooks running shoe commercial. Our whole family showed up at Bush Park in Salem and our whole family got money--$20 bucks a head. This was in the mid-80's too.

No comments: