Thursday, March 27, 2008

TMTH

TMTH = Too Much To Handle

My Tivo has been clogged. I had 7 American Idol shows to watch so I was way behind. Last Tuesday, I watched live because I haven't been voting and I didn't know what was going on. My favorite to win is Michael Johns.

I was sad to see that Danny Noriega was voted off. I'm a fan, Danny. This was TMTH. I loved it when his reponse to Simon Cowell was a snap of his head saying, "Some people weren't likin' it!" Danny has pizzazz and I really like him. He should have been in the top 12 so he could tour the United States.

Simon Cowell is important. He helps everyone reach higher, dig down deeper to be the best they can be. It's not always easy to listen to his comments but anyone who critiques talent is giving a great gift.

No comments: