Wednesday, September 05, 2012

The Court at Northgate

I live at the Court at Northgate. It is a closed access huge apartment building. We had a barbeque last week. I really enjoyed talking to new people, I hadn't met before, and talking to people I have met before in the hallway or outside. I love parties. I love "working the room." I love finding out about each person and finding out what is important to them. Parties make me happy and I need more of this type of social interaction. The manager told me that we are having another in a couple of months so I'm excited. It will be fun. I met some neat people. My favorite was a young man from a family of attorneys and who is very intelligent--probably a Mensa. It is fun to just learn about people and see the variety, the difference, the unique qualities that make up each person.

No comments: