Monday, December 09, 2013

Continue?

When I am in the company of ZIN members (Zumba instructors), I am the worst dancer, fattest, and oldest. I've spent a lot of money on training and plan to continue because I want to lose weight, find my place, and get healthier and better. This means I am trying and want a better future. I'm not teaching yet. I haven't even gotten off the ground but I am trying. Foolish to keep holding on to a dream to want to lose weight, help people become healthy and fit?

Why did I post this? I felt left out and not included. I was judged in a negative way for wearing an instructor shirt and for taking lots of training even though I am not teaching my own class. I realize I'm not the best dancer in the room. Some people like to pop other people's balloons and crush other people's dreams.

 I am trying to learn. I am trying to fit in. I am trying to get really good at Zumba Gold so that someday I can inspire others.

I'm going to ignore all this and keep trying hard. I want to be the best I can be. I want to lose weight. I want to be great at Zumba. I want to teach Zumba Gold.

No comments: