Friday, December 27, 2013

McCormick & Schmicks Harborside in Seattle

My son, Ben and his wife, Amanda took me and my son, Daniel and his wife, Jodee from Columbus, Ohio out for dinner last night at McCormick & Schmicks Harborside in Seattle. I had never been there before. The view from all sides was spectacular. You can see the Spaceneedle. You can see Lake Union and all the boats. It is a special occasion to come to McCormick & Schmicks for the whole experience complete from the décor, ambiance, the delicious food, the view of Lake Union makes it a  restaurant to come to celebrate.

Casey waited on us and she was the example of what a great waiter should be as she answered all questions with details and suggestions and nagivated our table perfectly. I regret not asking her to take a photo of all of us at the table. She said 800 people came yesterday so this is a busy place. I can see why. The menu is perfection.

I had the black cod and it was delicious. I had a martini. Then I had the best pie I have ever had in my life.....key lime pie. I will always remember this slice of pie and nothing else will compare.

I had a wonderful evening. It was a perfect setting for a perfect evening with family and I will always remember this night. I want more like this. This is the life I want to be able to come to great restaurants like this, travel, and a life style with someone to love where you don't have to worry about money.


No comments: