Thursday, December 19, 2013

CPR Seattle

Went through CPR AED training last night at CPR Seattle for 4 1/2 hours. I'm impressed with this training and I feel strongly that EVERYONE should go through CPR training and get as much instruction as possible. If you are a parent, grandparent, neighbor, responsible member of the community, you need this training even if your work doesn't require it. I went through the training because I want to teach Zumba Gold soon. I also went through the Zumba Kids and Kids Jr. training so I took the Child CPR AED and Infant CPR training plus I'm a Grandma. I hope I never have to use this training but if there were an emergency, I'm grateful that I know what to do. I didn't know what an AED was until a few days ago. It's a defibrillator that shocks your heart if you are not breathing. Now after going through the training, I believe that anyone who has the money should invest in one. This is critical to saving a life and especially a loved ones' life. When we spend money on expensive cars, flat screen televisions, sound systems, and computers, isn't this important to invest in? Hopefully you don't have to use it but if it is needed, it can make the difference between life and death so it is insurance. It is also important to keep a well stocked first aid kit in your home and in your car. The number one emergency you might run into is a car accident so isn't it better to be prepared so you can help and save a life? This training is urgent and essential for everyone. Take the training, keep taking advanced training, get prepared so you can help and be there until a First Responder arrives and don't be afraid to call 911 if you don't know what to do and if it is a critical emergency. Sign up today and give a gift at Christmas.

 CPR Seattle; 4222 Stone Way North; Seattle; 206-504-3280.

 Farley Kautz is an outstanding instructor. Sign up today. If you have an emergency situation with a loved one, you will really regret not taking this action.

No comments: