Monday, December 31, 2007

2008

I've decided that 2008 is going to be a great year for me. I'm going to make it a good year. It is my wish that this coming year will mark significant writing accomplishments earning enough money so I can write full time and travel. It is my wish that this year will mark the beginning of a new chapter in my life filled with joy, happiness, laughter, and accomplishments.

What I want and need:
I need to be appreciated and to make significant positive contributions.
I need to feel loved and valued.
I need family.
I want loyal, smart friends who have character, integrity, and high standards.
I want enough money for all my needs and wants.
I want to travel and see the world.
If I have to work, I need a job that pays benefits and enough money so I can live independently.
Since I'm not happy here and don't have great memories of Oregon, I want to live outside of Oregon where I am wanted, appreciated, and can have a chance to be happy.
I need to write and to read everyday.
I need an agent for my writing.
I want to write bestselling novels and screenplays.
I need to feel safe and protected.
I need to learn and to grow in all areas of my life and areas of knowledge.
I want to be wealthy.
I want to go to art museums, the symphony, the zoo, science museums, and to see live theater and Broadway plays.
I want to dress up and go to great restaurants.
I need to be able to belong to a great gym with a pool like Timberhill Athletic Club.
I need to be able to eat healthy with an abundance of fresh fruits and vegetables.
I want to learn about gemstones and collect them.
It would be fun to speak in front of large groups.
It would be fun to have a talk radio show.
It would be fun to have my own show on jewelry television.
It would be fun to be able to go back to school to take classes and get my MFA.
I have always wanted to teach at a college.
I need encouragement and people surrounding me who want me to win and who talk to me.
I love to play Mah Jongg and Canasta.
I want to live in a 5,000 square foot house that is on a hill overlooking water.
I need to live near clean, drinkable water that is abundant.
I want a big garden with flowers, fruits, vegetables, and strange plants from all over the world.
I want to be happy.

My four top priorities in 2008 are eating healthy, exercising, writing, and reading to nurture my writing.

No comments: