Thursday, December 13, 2007

MICHAEL BLOOMBERG

On page A-6 of the Wall Street Journal today is the headline, "Where Bloomberg Fits in Election." I picked up a copy at a convenience store in Corvallis. This perked my interest since I want to see Bloomberg run as a presidential candidate in 2008. This is the first presidential election where an independent candidate can win and would generate the interest of the American people at a time where respect for Democrats and Republicans have plummeted. We need a candidate who is a proven winner and who is qualified to handle the complex problems of this time. A candidate who goes the distance and who gets the votes isn't the always the best candidate to serve in the Oval office. We need Michael Bloomberg.

Would I vote for Romney--No!
Would I vote for Clinton--No! I won't vote for Hiliary because she didn't support Al Gore as Vice President when he was serving under Bill. Gore was capable of putting together a health care program and Hiliary failed at this quest.
Would I vote for Obama--maybe but not if Bloomberg is the candidate.
Would I vote for Edwards--maybe but not if Bloomberg is the candidate. My husband, Leslie is going to vote for Edwards and believes he's the best candidate.
Would I vote for Giuliani--maybe but not if Bloomberg is the candidate.

I'm always astounded when I hear people say that they want to vote for someone because he tells jokes and is funny or will not vote for someone because they are boring. I guess this really attests to the ignorance of the voting public. There really should be a test and training for candidates who run for the office for the President of the United States. There has to be basic qualifications because the wrong decisions made out of ignorance, drives the United States off course. We need someone who is qualified, brilliant, and the best person for the oval office.

I want to vote for the best candidate for President in 2008. I want to vote for Michael Bloomberg.

Our nation is in debt billions of dollars. I believe we have reached the trillion mark. We can't afford to allow mismanagement and poor decisions to keep happening. We need someone to watch out for this once great nation, the Constitution, the Bill of Rights, the needs of the people of the United States, and our environment. We need to make sure our vote goes to the person who is qualified to make the best decisions to get our country back on track.

No comments: