Friday, December 21, 2007

Jewelry Television

I'm listening right now to Scott and Nicole sell gemstones on Jewelry Television. Wow! They are fun to listen to, plus you learn about gems. The bargains on gemstones are amazing. I wish I was wealthy and could order what I want. Anyone with money out there should be investing in gemstones. This is not a renewable resource. When they're gone, they're gone.

Scott and Nicole just sold a 9.75 ct. 18X13 mm emerald cut yellow labradorite for $73.98. Such a deal! A gorgeous stone, clear, stunning, and would make any woman happy. My favorite cut is a trillion cut and I don't like anything lower than a 3 ct.

Oregon and Washington are part of the Ring of Fire, a term to define the volcanic region along the west coast that circles around through Japan. In looking at a book on gemstones and seeing the conditions needed in order for the earth to naturally produce gemstones, it seems logical to me that Oregon and Washington probably have untapped deposits of gemstones that could be mined.

No comments: