Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Jewelry Television

I watch Jewelry Television on channel 313 on Direct TV. I love learning about gemstones from Cheryl Ellis. I first started watching her show in the wee hours of the night in Ohio this last summer. I wanted to call in and order a gem stone parcel to try it. Later when I got back home to Oregon, I did and I was astounded at the beauty of the stones. Cheryl is intelligent and is constantly teaching.

There are so many gorgeous gemstones out there that aren't expensive. You can buy a 3.5 or 4 carat beautiful stone for $20 to have made into a ring that is genuine and you will feel proud to wear.

It seems like everyone at Jewelry Television is part of a family. I have looked at a few of the bios of several of the people who have a show. Many have advanced college degrees and have lived excited lives before coming to JTV. One of my favorites is Wendy who is an attorney and who tells great stories. Scott is enthusiastic and makes me smile. He has a masters in music.

I trust Jewelry Television. I know I won't get cheated or talked into something I don't want, when we call in. I know I will be treated fairly. I know I will receive a bargain price because they buy in quantity. It's fun to watch. You learn. You grow and the people are nice.

http://www.jtv.com/ to shop the great bargains.

It would be fun to have a show and teach people about gemstones. I would love to do this. I would love to be part of the big buying trips and go to gem shows to talk to vendors. They travel all over the world. The biggest show is in Hong Kong. How exciting!

No comments: