Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Alexander


My grandson, Alexander the Great turned 8 this November. He's amazing. He wants to be a film director. He's smart, curious, and has great ideas. He's full of fun and he's my sunshine. Alexander lives in Florida. The last time I got to see him was at my son, Benjamin's wedding in Seattle a year and a half ago. I sincerely hope that he has teachers that recognize his potential and encourage his talents to be the best he can be. His Dad, my son Joseph has been an amazing Dad who plays, reads stacks of books, and teaches him. Joe's a great father and I'm so proud of him too. Alexander is a good boy who is so precious to me. He's my sunshine and I love him so much. He's inventive and could easily be a comedian. He enjoys being in front of people.
I wish all my grandchildren lived on the same street with me. I'd move anywhere in the United States. I'd read stacks of books, bake cookies, play games, help them create movies, take them to movies, laugh, take them to art museums, science museums, to see Broadway plays, to the Symphony, and more. We'd have fun learning and discovering things together.

No comments: