Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Survivor China

What a show! I love watching Survivor. I wanted James to win. He's a nice guy and got out because he trusted. It's interesting that deceit and trickery won.

I liked Peih Gee and also wanted her to win. My favorites were Peih Gee, Erik, and James. The big surprise for me was that in the end, I actually liked Courtney. She is her own person with her own opinions, and has the courage to just be herself no matter what.

What a great show. You test your limits. You learn about yourself and about others. It would be fun to be on the show.

I think the greatest player of Survivor China was Peih Gee.

About James: James knows how to work hard. He's trusting. He doesn't care to make trouble. He's a good person. He's strong and beautiful. Somewhere along the way, someone sure didn't encourage him or allow opportunities to open up. He's smart and careful. Someone out there who is a Fortune 500 CEO should offer James a position and train him. You have the basics to work with. He could easily become the face and spokesperson for a fitness or health product. I know that James would have to believe in what he does but I don't see limits. I only see problems for him if unscrupulous people take advantage of his goodness. He could also have his own talk show. Who wouldn't want to sit down and chat with James? It might be interesting to see him with Kelly, as in Kelly and Regis. Why doesn't Oprah mentor him?

I'm glad James won the $100,000.00 and that Denise won the $50,000.00.

It was sad to hear that when Denise went back to work that she was removed from her position of lunch lady to the janitor because she became such a distraction since the kids love her so much. I hope someone out there offers Denise the training and a job where she can turn her good work ethic into inspiring kids to be the best they can be.

No comments: