Thursday, September 11, 2008

Daniel Haber

Daniel is my youngest son. This week he's in Washington, D.C. taking a week-long class on doing business in Washington for his MBA program at Ohio State University. I talked to him a couple of nights ago. He visited the House of Representatives and the Senate where he heard Senator Hillary Clinton speak on behalf of her transportation bill. How exciting and inspirational!

I love Washington, D.C. There is so much to see. Some of the greatest museums are there, like the Smithsonian. My husband and I visited the city in June of 1995 for eight days. I loved seeing the Supreme Court, the Senate and House of Representatives, the Smithsonian, the Holocaust Museum, the Lincoln Memorial. I loved it all. History is everywhere in Washington, D.C. and I would love to go back someday.

No comments: