Sunday, December 13, 2009

10 Most Influential People

Barbara Walters interviewed the 10 most influential people in 2009. Michele Obama, the First Lady, was selected as most influential and I agree. I admire and respect her. She's an attorney, a perfect mother, a great role model for all women, and a great example to everyone. She exercises every day. I'd sure love to know her daily exercise routine.

Tyler Perry was my second favorite of those who were interviewed. His interview was touching. He said he is most proud of helping his mother and seeing that she got to live the life of Mrs. Chancellor on The Young and the Restless. This a soap opera that I have watched for years. He's a kind man and didn't grow up having an easy life. I love his writing and his characters as he plays them in the movies.

No comments: