Thursday, December 17, 2009

Keith Obermann

I watched Keith Obermann last night on CNBC for the first time. My husband has been talking about him. I guess a few months back, he set up free clinics at several cities across the country to show members of Congress the great need for health care reform. Members of Congress refused to come to see what would happen. There were so many people who needed help, people had to be turned away. I'm not surprised.

What I am happy about is to see the great courage and strength of Keith Obermann who speaks out on the important issues of our time and stands up for people without a voice who desperately need help. I admire him. He's a hero in this time of so many who let money shut their mouth and stop them from speaking up against injustice.

No comments: