Le's Pho Tai
Monday through Saturday 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Sunday 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.
14210 Aurora Avenue N.
Shoreline, WA 98133
I ordered Pho--Vietnamese Noodle Soup.
I ordered #2 Beef broth soup with extra vegetables. It's delicious.
My son always orders this when we eat at a different Pho's downtown or the one
in Northgate. Now I understand why he orders it for several reasons.
When I went to this restaurant the first time this week, I spoke with a lady who was a dietician who was in the restaurant with her cute little girls. I asked the waitress what was the healthiest thing on the menu. This lady suggested the bone broth and said that it was so healthy. My son orders this all the time and he is very health conscious. I didn't understand fully until I was reading articles on the internet which basically say:
- It's delicious.
- Bone broth is an excellent source of minerals
- It's therapeutic for joints
- The nutrients in bone broth are easily absorbable.
- Bone broth is healing for the digestive system.
- Because it is an excellent source of amino acids, it reduces the need for protein.
- Extremely economical.
- Collagen in bone broth heals the gut.
- Bone broth helps with wrinkles and gets rid of cellulite.
- Collagen in bone broth helps to heal the skin.
Go to Le's Pho Tai for outstanding healthy cuisine. I feel comfortable in this restaurant. The owners are so nice and it feels good there. The food is delicious and I know I am eating healthy food that is good for me.