Monday, February 19, 2007

Wal-Mart

I wrote lyrics about Wal-Mart in the last 24 hours and I thought I'd share it.

This is to the tune of I'VE GOT RHYTHM.

I LOVE WAL-MART!

I love Wal-Mart.
I love Wal-Mart.
I love Wal-Mart
Who could ask for anything more!

Sales and bargains
In all departments.
Finding great buys
For every need.

I love Wal-Mart.
I love Wal-Mart.
I love Wal-Mart.
Who could ask for anything more?
Who could ask for anything more! (slower with a big Wal-Mart smile)

I can see my son, Joe singing this song on a television commercial. He'd be great.
He's the manager of the garden department at Wal-Mart in Kissimmee, Florida.
Joe's a singer and song writer in his spare time.
He just applied for a manager trainee position. He'll be great. He has a brilliant
mind and he works hard. I talked to him this evening. He was helping Alex with
his homework. I'm so proud of Joe for the person that he is and the great father that
he is to Alex. I hope great opportunities come to Joe. He's talented and deserving
of great success.

No comments: