Thursday, April 05, 2007

Survivor Fiji

I know where Benjamin is on Thursday nights. He's glued to the couch watching Survivor Fiji!

I love watching Survivor. Yes, I'm hooked. The spirit of adventure of living in exotic locations and trying to survive has captured the hearts of millions who watch. I think there is the desire to be part of it in the hearts of everyone who watches.

The member of Moto who has captured my attention and admiration is Yow Man who is the surprise on the team who continues to help his team to win using his mind. Easy going, positive, and smart, Yow Man just might be the one to win. I'm rooting for him. I like him the best.

Lisi was voted off tonight. If she had used her noggin, she would have kept quiet about the clues to find the hidden immunity idol and found it to save herself tonight. It could have kept her going much further. It's a lesson to others of what not to do in future Survivor competitions.

No comments: