Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Joann Fabrics

I love working at Joann Fabrics and Crafts. It's fun. Joann sells everything that I love and everyone who comes through the door has something in common with me.

If I were to dream big and think of how I would do things, I would put out all the freight, move sections, and put back stock in the middle of the night with a night crew. Then the people who work while the store is open can concentrate on giving excellent customer service.

I wish we were a Super Center so we would have classes. That would be fun. I think it's a natural that we have a Super Center in Corvallis with the clothing design program at OSU, 4-H, and sewing classes in the high school and middle schools. Sewing seems to be taking off. People are seeing that you can put your unique spin on a dress with your own fabric choices and embellishments making it a one-of-a-kind design.

We have so many great bargains and sales. The last clearance over Memorial Day weekend had $1 a yard fabric which was an extreme buy! It's easy to sell things at Joann Fabrics because everything's a good buy and something that I believe in. Come and see...........and sign up for the sales fliers so you, too, can know when the great bargains happen on your favorite items.

No comments: