Monday, June 25, 2007

My Computer

My computer has been down for the last two weeks, which halted my progress to write a screenplay in a month for Script Frenzy at http://www.scriptfrenzy.org/. I like things to work, especially my computer.

I don't know what happened to it. This happened before to my last computer which is still unusable. I thought this would be the same but my husband finally got this one going again. It's frustrating! I feel like my progress is halted and stopped when this happens.

Sometimes I wonder whether it is worth being on the computer at all. I've been listening to Kim Commando on the radio in the car when I drive back and forth from Corvallis. It seems like you have to have so much specialized knowledge about protecting yourself on the computer these days.

No comments: