Monday, June 04, 2007

Script Frenzy

It sure is fun to be deep inside the process of writing a screenplay. This will be my first finished screenplay, if I make it. I'm trying to live up to the challenge of writing the first draft of a screenplay in the month of June for the website www.scriptfrenzy.org.

It's harder since I am working part time. I want to finish my screenplay. I'm writing about the Portland to Coast Volkswalk team I was on in 2003. It sure was fun and exciting and something I had never done before or since. The challenge of being part of a team to walk from Portland to Seaside on the Oregon Coast in a weekend is one I'll never forget so I'm trying to put it into words in the form of a screenplay.

Last month I wanted so much to go to a screenwriting workshop in Portland to learn from Michael Hauge, one of my writing heroes but didn't have the money and had to work. That wasn't possible at that time but trying to participate in Script Frenzy is possible.

So back to work on my screenplay..............

No comments: