Monday, June 04, 2007

Timberhill Athletic Club

Timberhill Athletic Club in Corvallis is building a new outdoor pool with water slides for recreation. It's going to be great for young people when it's finished.

I love exercising in deep water since I learned to overcome my fear in December, 2004. I love to swim slowly back and forth for 30 minutes to an hour. What I am doing can't really be called swimming but I can get from one end of the deep end back to the other end and stay in the water without a problem.

Since the last time that I wrote about Weight Watchers and exercising at Timberhill in this blog, this is how much I have exercised and what I did starting with the last time I went.

May 30--Wednesday
15 minutes swim
1 hour hydrofit

May 29--Tuesday
30 minutes elliptical runner
5 minutes weights for arms
45 minutes hydrofit

May 26--Saturday
1 hour hydrofit

May 24--Thursday
1 hour hydrofit
1 hour water aerobics

May 23--Wednesday
1 hour swim
30 minutes elliptical runner

May 22--Tuesday
1 hour hydrofit

May 21--Monday
30 minutes exercise bike

May 18--Friday
1 hour hydrofit

I should drive in early to exercise this morning but I need to work on my screenplay before going to work today.

No comments: