Wednesday, June 11, 2008

A Clean House

After your kids are grown, it's time to worry about having a clean house. That's my opinion. My mother felt that having a clean house was very important. I would have rather had her spend time playing games with me, talking to me, and spending time with me. When I had my own children, I was determined not to place the priority of having a clean house over spending time with my children. I figured that the most important thing that I could do with my children was to teach them. Time is precious and is the most important gift you can give. I read them stacks of books, played games with them, and found ways to teach them. I homeschooled them for four years in Arroyo Grande, California. It was the happiest time of my life.

Now that my kids are grown and since I am not going to be working, I guess I need to start organizing my home and start making sure I have a clean house at all times. Somehow, spending my time cleaning, just doesn't sound as exciting as spending time with my kids.

No comments: