Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Craig Ferguson

Craig Ferguson, the STAR of The Late, Late Show with Craig Ferguson is my favorite. I love watching Craig Ferguson and if I were to pick one show out of all shows on television, I would pick The Late, Late Show with Craig Ferguson.

I watch Craig Ferguson during the day. I tivo it so I can watch it when I want. Last night Henry Winkler was on Craig's show. Henry Winkler is another one of my favorite stars. I used to love to watch the Fonz. Now Henry Winkler is an important producer and director living the good life with creative people all around him.

Jeffrey Tambor was also on Craig's show recently. I love watching Jeffrey Tambor in Welcome to the Captain. Is this show going to be on in the fall again? I sure hope so because it is one of my favorites.

Craig has lots of great music groups that play on his show at the end. I really enjoyed Billy Bob Thornton and the Boxmasters. I believe he labeled his music as rockabilly which is a mix of country and rock. They buy their authentic Beattle suits from Liverpool, England. They're a great band. Go out and buy one of their CD's.

And what did I learn on the show tonight, Craig? I learned you like stamps!

No comments: