Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Trust

I trust that all will work out and that life will get better.
I have no idea how this is going to happen but I feel this
way deep down.

I'm grateful that I can play in my garden.
I'm grateful that I can ride my riding lawnmower.
I'm grateful that I live in such a beautiful area.
I'm grateful that I have birds that sing for me everyday.
I'm grateful that I am strong and feel good.
I'm grateful that I have lots of books to read.
I'm grateful that I have Craig Ferguson on TV to make me laugh.
I'm grateful that Leslie got a sleep apnia machine.
I'm grateful that I have food to eat.
I'm grateful that Barack Obama won the Democratic nomination.
I'm grateful that I have a roof over my head.
I'm grateful that I have great children.
I'm grateful that I can write everyday.
I'm grateful that I have a husband who loves me.
I'm grateful that I know how to sew.
I'm grateful for my cats, Thomas and Angel.
I'm grateful for my wonderful grandchildren.
I'm grateful that I have this Blog. Thank you, Google the Great!

No comments: