Monday, March 16, 2009

Exercising

This morning I got up around 6:30 a.m. I started by doing Wii Fit, which I love. I weighed and found that I had lost over 6 pounds since yesterday. My Wii Fit age today is 35, even though I just turned 61. I did 15 minutes yoga, 15 minutes strength training, 15 minutes balance, and 15 minutes aerobics.

Then I turned onto my stash of saved programming from FitTV and turned on to Gilad's Total Body Sculpt, which was recorded earlier today. I did 18 minutes of it. I love exercising with Gilad. I love seeing the ocean in the background. I admire Gilad's expert training and I feel strongly that his shows are the best fitness training on television.

I plan on doing at least another half hour of aerobics with Wii Fit today. I'm grateful for my Wii Fit because it is interactive, encouraging, keeps track of my progress, and I don't feel alone.

No comments: