Friday, March 13, 2009

Strength

How am I? I am just fine. I am a very strong person and amazingly resilient no matter what comes at me. I adjust. I survive. I find activities to keep busy that work into my schedule.

Writing is a constant and necessary to finding meaning in my life. I'm working on four novel length manuscripts at this time, all in different stages of revision. Getting lost in my writing helps and heals life that is going on around me that may be difficult.

I'm excited about my garden this summer and I'm looking forward to seeing vegetables, fruit, and flowers grow. I'm excited to taste my first tomato and eating my first handful of peas in the pod as I stand in my gardening watering.

I am concentrateing on helping Les to make sure he has what he needs, to drive him where he needs to go, and be supportive. I want him to get better and to heal so he can have fun doing what he enjoys.

Life is good even though sometimes it poses challenges that are difficult and not easy. I look forward to the good that this year brings.

No comments: