Thursday, June 08, 2006

The Apprentice Finale

I just finished one of my Year to Success assignments on Bo Bennett's website at www.yeartosuccess.com and saw Donald Trump's name recommending this inspirational course. It reminded me of the Apprentice.

I watched the Apprentice season finale a couple of days ago. I enjoy watching Donald Trump and learning from him. It's rare that you have the opportunity to see someone react, give advice, and instruct who is a master at what he does. When most people think of business, Donald Trump comes to mind.

It was a great show with Sean and Lee battling to the end but Sean had the edge. Lee was a little too trusting, laid back, not as prepared. He's brilliant though and graduated from Cornell with a 4. Sean has an equally great background with added corporate experience with successful multimillion dollar deals. Lee helped to organize an event for Denis Leary and the New York Firefighters and Sean organized a Bare Naked Ladies concert. That's how much I know about current music groups. I had heard of this group but I had no idea what they were about.

It was a special treat to see Donald Trump's children on the show who both graduated from the Wharton School of Finance. I believe it's from the University of Pennsylvania. Both were outstanding and beautiful young people. Donald Trump Jr. and Ivanka Trump.

Sean will manage the new Soho 50 story condominium hotel in New York City. Such a deal! To have the opportunity to learn from Donald Trump and the chance to have it all. Congratulations, Sean!

No comments: