Thursday, June 22, 2006

Weight Watcher Wednesday

Yesterday at Weight Watchers, I lost 2.4 pounds for the week for a total of 18 pounds since I started.

The meeting was inspirational as usual and the group lost a total of 46.8 pounds this week. Nancy said, "If we want to lose weight and keep it off, we need to talk different and think different." The meeting centered on positive affirmations, self-talk, and empowering beliefs.

Nancy closed with this motivational message. "Watch your thoughts, they become your words. Watch your words, they become your actions. Watch your actions, they become habits. Watch your habits, for they become your character and your character becomes your destiny."

My exercise for the week:
Wednesday: 30 minutes elliptical runner, then 10 minutes weights, back to 45 minutes on the elliptical runner, and finished with a 30 minute swim. On the elliptical runner, I was watching C-Span2. I watched Senator Smith from Oregon talk about the sacrifice of Thomas Tucker. My heart goes out to the family of Thomas Tucker. I sent a letter today offering my sympathy. I pray that this does not happen again and that the world can live in peace.
Tuesday: gardening
Monday: 1 hour and 20 minutes elliptical runner and 30 minutes swim
Sunday: 30 minutes exercise bike
Saturday: 30 minutes swim and 30 minutes elliptical runner. I wish I could afford to own an elliptical runner. A good one. A new Precor 546.
Friday: gardening
Thursday: 30 minute walk
Wednesday: 30 minutes swim and 60 minutes elliptical runner.

No comments: